How can we be of assistance?

Our guides cover most inquiries.

Guides Contact us Service status


Customers in a student association or a tenant owners' association

It is not possible to become a customer without a Swedish social security number, with one exception. If you are part of a group connection (such as a tenant owners' association or a student association) who has a contract with us you can sign up for all of the services included in that group contract.

As part of a student association you can sign up directly via our website even without a social security number. When in a tenant owners' association you need to contact our customer support, and we will help you register your services.